Opinions of Compliance

You will be asked to supply this on the sale or mortgage of your house. If you have not employed an Architect, Engineer or Surveyor and you do not have a Certificate of Compliance, then you will have to provide an Opinion of Compliance. An Opinion of Compliance is similar, but it does not offer you the same assurances that a Certificate of Compliance will do. The Opinion of Compliance is carried out after the completion of the project and is generally only based on a visual inspection of the works.

Our Certificates of Compliance cover the following;

  • Opinion/Certificate of Compliance with Planning and Building Regulations

  • Opinion/Certificate of Compliance with Building Regulations

  • Certificate of Exemption with Planning