Halley Murphy Architects, established in 1988 by Patrick Halley, is a design-led architectural practice setting a superior standard for quality design, management, planning, cost-control, and technical fields. We are a collective team of highly skilled and personable Architects & Architectural Technologists with a wealth of experience spanning over 30 years across all sectors of Architecture.
Being aware of new building methods, products and materials helps to ensure that the buildings we design will stand the test of time. Our comprehensive design service is firmly based on the belief that buildings are for people. Improved quality of life for building users is a major consideration in the design process.
In all our work, we commit to:
- Achieve design objectives within cost constraints.
- Apply cost control with regular updating.
- Comply with Statutory Authorities’ requirements in an efficient and effective manner.
- Consider future-proof design/cost-in-use design.
- Meet deadlines/plan carefully from inception.